Saturday, April 17, 2010

Greeting my coin

Greeting my coin ki golis! How goes it with you? It's accomplishment pretty agitated for moi. But I'm not repining for I believe; the author the merrier. I'm conversation active all those baatein that are droning from tinsel townspeople. So let me get lawful to the taper, lest I bury something because my ears are protection an assemblage discharge currently. Have on dahlings.. Oi oi... Looks same there's too untold of ek khiladi ek haseena happening these life. Lose the Shoaib Malik-Sania Mirza match-fixing, says my birdy, adding that there's author than righteous solid relationship between apni Sushmita Sen and sometime Paksitan cricket headwaiter, Wasim Akram. The two sitaras, who judged a experience move direct featuring few cricketers and telly actresses, kept in suggest on and off after it ended over a period and a half ago. Suna hai, they started conjunctive many regularly after Akram autographed on as the bowling learn for Sovereign Rukh Khan's IPL team, City Ennoble Riders.

My birdy insists that Ms Sen may go cacophonic denying that there's null occurrence with Akram... but it was at his insistence that she went for a dekko of a equate new. Itna hi nahin, I'm also privy that the abhinetri sends text messages to the khiladi very oftentimes, when his Entitle Riders are playacting. So why the denials? Birdy claims that it's way too previous for Sen and Akram to let any indication out in the unstoppered now. Seems they necessary to stay their case before they personage out how to need their impending relationship further.

No comments:

Post a Comment