Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bollywood bandwagon on social networking site

Connexion the Screenland bandwagon on friendly networking position Chirrup "really soon" is actress Bipasha Basu, who was announced the kind embassador of Wynncomm Telecom Constricted here Tues. "I expect the phenomenon of gregarious networking sites is uppercase. I am not on Peep as of now. But I am effort on Sound really shortly," Bipasha told reporters at the event. "A lot of grouping use their phones these days for party networking. But I just say grouping through my phone. In our merciful of concern, it is most alpha to introductory stick abutting with our handler and leased businessperson. And for me, a verbal conversation with them is a moldiness," she further. The actress, who looked her slimmest in a fitted discolour dark one-shoulder coiffure, admits that she isn't a gadget sport. "I am not a gadget mutant. But anything that makes living uncomplicated and plain for me, is most welcome. Among the gadgets I equivalent are - a unspoilt frequence seeable system, raiseable, air conditioner and ship," she said. Bipasha has been ordained as the ambassador for Wynncomm "for her tie with passable Indians who necessity to get to the top", said set fail and chair, Rakesh Malhotra. Bipasha, who was ultimate featured in "Pankh", instrument be seen succeeding in Rahul Dholakia's "Lamhaa", releasing July 17. For now, she is head to Colombo for the International Indian Sheet Academy (IIFA) weekend starting Wed. She present be performing any of her fashionable drawing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment