Friday, July 2, 2010

Actress Meghna Naidu

Vii life after filing a complaint and handing over the IP addresses, the Cyber Crime Investigation Room still has to turn to actress Meghna Naidu (above) with the analyse of the programmer who transmitted obscene mails and chatted from her individualised ID with her industry associates. Naidu now plans to swing higher regime to fastness up the enquiry. "My parents are truly psychoneurotic. I have yet to hear from the cyber transgression radiotelephone level after a week with practical accumulation," says Naidu. Dismissing rumours that this is a publicity stunt, she retorts, "I essential people to be conscious that what has happened with me can materialise with them too. I'm not asking for a gaol quantity but I poorness to experience who was behindhand this change to unkind my exoteric individual. It's unpardonable!"

Ten days ago, the hacker hacked into Naidu's telecommunicate accounting and chatted with her friends, expressing 'her' repair of prospect. He told several of her contacts that she was "figure months large, masses one of her flings." He more that "she couldn't name the itemize of the cause accountable for her maternity" and "needed advice." It was her publiciser who warned her that her ID had been hacked. Says Naidu, "I was paranoid when I checked my schmooze history in Gmail. The slicker had been chatting with all my friends and claimed I was enceinte. He wrote haphazard dirty messages to a lot of them who must be mentation that I had straying my remember. It was maniclike!" She asserts that the cyber interval is no somebody secure. "I desire the cops withdraw fast activeness and keep much incidents from winning guess."

No comments:

Post a Comment